Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sliverz

There's a new company in Cache Valley called Sliverz. They do wood crafts similar to Wood Creations and Wood Connection. The neat thing about them is that they are doing home parties (like Pampered Chef, but with crafts!). I attended a party a couple weeks ago and had a blast! Of course I didn't take my camera, but here are the pictures of the crafts I made. I only got the bunnies done at the party and started on the flowers. I finished them up at home.


The owl is my absolute favorite!! So, if you live in Northern Utah, feel like doing some wood crafts but don't want to drive an hour or two to get the wood cutouts, then check out Sliverz. They will even do custom cutouts. No, I'm not associated with them and had never heard of them before I went to my friends party, but they have a good thing going. I've even thought about purchasing a scroll saw, printing out some patterns, and putting my husband to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment